Let's Customer Service

02 November 2008

How lucky I am, first time DHL taking part in Customer Service International Week celebration, I am in. Although I am not the committee of the event, but I volunteered myself to help them. Lets prepare for it...

02112008_csiw01
Note: First day souvenir for all cs agent. Name Plats.

02112008_csiw02
Note: Pump + tie balloon is not easy, but its fun doing it together.

We were using all high quality balloon which made it harder to pump and tie. Imagine, its a few hundreds of balloons to be up for the whole department. It reminds me of my first time clowning when my finger bleeding just because of tying balloons.

02112008_csiw03
Note: I really help on the day before to deco our department.

02112008_csiw04
Note: Opening directors rehearse the next day grand opening.

02112008_csiw05
Note: We KFCing for lunch. Hehe.

Five pictures for now. There's gonna be more coming up to share with you guys. I created one video summarizing the whole week events too.

Stay tune.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home